Subsidence Training Day Webinars 2021 – Registration now open!
The schedule for this year’s training day webinars has been confirmed and registration is now open!
This year’s schedule will run as follows:
- 9am – 10am Friday 1 October – Introduction by Subsidence Forum Chair, followed by NHBC update & Falcon Structural Repairs demonstrating a piled raft repair – Register here
- 9am – 10am Friday 8 October – Environment Act by DACB & Catalyst demonstrating drainage training – Register here
- 9am – 10am Friday 15 October – Statutory Tree Protection by PRI & Eviid on the use of video technology in claims process followed by close by SF Chair – Register here
Last year’s webinars were hugely successful and welcomed a fantastic vareity of demonstrators and topics:
Mock up of Tree Root case – DACB explored the legalities surrounding tree root nuisance cases by way of a mock trial, highlighting the common issues raised by claimants and defendants.
Complex subsidence repairs – Specialist subsidence repair contractor, Optera demonstrated some difficult claim scenarios and the use of innovative repair methods to deliver cost effective solutions.
Ground Injection techniques – Geobear have a number of different products that can be used to repair subsidence damaged properties and will be demonstrated a selection of these.
Site investigations and soil logging/descriptions – Shire demonstrated a typical subsidence site investigation, showing how different soils samples are collected, logged and identified.
Masonry reinforcement – Helifix provided a practical demonstration of crack repair methods, using masonry reinforcement techniques.
You can watch last year’s webinars here:
- The Subsidence Forum Training Day Webinar – Mock up of tree root case
- The Subsidence Forum Training Webinar – Complex Subsidence Repairs & Ground Injection Techniques
- The Subsidence Forum Training Webinar – Site investigation and soil description and Masonry reinforcement