DATES FOR YOUR DIARIES 2021- Please make a note of the following dates for your diaries
- Subsidence Forum Executive Meeting (Exec members only) – Thursday 21 January
- Subsidence Forum Annual General Meeting (members only) – Thursday 27 May
- Subsidence Forum Training Day Webinars – October (dates to be confirmed)
THE SUBSIDENCE FORUM PODCAST – Episode 2 of the Subsidence Forum Podcast is now LIVE!
In this episode, Sarah Dodd, Vice Chair of the Forum, is joined by Ron Mace, the Subsidence Forum Chair, Patrick Isaacs, the Head of Training and Special Interest Groups and Robert Withers, Executive Director of ASUC and Subsidence Forum Executive Board Member.
In this podcast, they discuss some of the questions that were previously asked at the hugely successful Training Day Webinars, held in October this year.
To listen to the podcast, please use this link: Subs Forum Podcast
THE SUBSIDENCE FORUM NEW EXECUTIVE BOARD – At the Annual General Meeting held on the 23rd October 2020, the Subsidence Forum Executive board was elected.
The executive board for 2020/2021 is as follows:
- Ron Mace – Subsidence Forum Chair
- Sarah Dodd – Subsidence Forum Vice Chair
- Mark Scoble – Subsidence Forum Past Chair
- Ashley Lowe – BWB Consulting
- Gary Dalton – Zurich
- Giles Carter – BVS Subsidence
- Greg Rees – Claims Consortium
- Ian Brett-Pitt – Best Answer Subsidence Engineering
- John Raftery – Helifix
- Karl Evans – McLarens
- Liam Hanlon – The Forshaw Group
- Mark Lacy – Crawford & Company
- Patrick Isaacs – Sedgwick
- Paul Duddle – Catalyst Claims
- Rob Withers – ASUC
- Shaun Kelly – Hawthorn Estates
- Simon Macaulay – Aviva
- Steve Wright – Graham High Group
- Stuart Chandler – Stantec UK Limited
- Tom Griffiths – Constructive Response Limited
The Subsidence Forum welcomed some new faces to the board this year and we are excited and optimistic for the future of the Forum working with this executive board.
TRAINING DAY WEBINARS 2020 – The 2020 Subsidence Forum Training Day took place in a different format due to Covid restrictions. The event offered a series of online webinars across three days allowing deleagtes to view in action demonstrations and ask questions to our guest presenters on the day relating to all matters subsdience. To view the webinars please click here