The Subsidence Forum provides a unique focal point for anyone involved in the subsidence industry delivering a range of benefits including:
- Regular opportunities to network and meet with members
- Specialist interest groups addressing issues directly affecting members
- Industry training and seminars
- Reports on a range of technical and business issues
- Members are encouraged to be actively engaged in Forum activity and in continuous exchange of information, opinions and ideas.
- Guidance on a wide range of technical and business issues
SUBS FORUM NEWS
TRAINING DAY 2016 - This was held on 20 October, BRE Watford - presentations will be uploaded shortly
DISSERTATION INITIATIVE - Congratulations to Robert Orr from Portsmouth University who won the Subsidence Forum Dissertation Prize 2016- see the Latest News page.
CURRENT AFFAIRS MEETING 2016 - The last meeting was held on 1 September, BRE Watford details at More info on Events & Seminars
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2015 - 2017 To view click here
SUBSIDENCE HANDBOOK – A Practical Guide to subsidence in domestic property - 4th Edition available at a cost of £12.95 (inc p&p)