events & seminars
DATES FOR YOUR DIARIES 2017- Please make a note of the following dates for your diaires
- Subsidence Forum Executive Meeting (exec members only) - Thursday 9th February
- Subsidence Forum Annual General Meeting (all members) - Thursday 18th May
- Subsidence Forum Executive Meeting (exec members only) - Thursday 14th September
- Subsidence Forum Training day (members & non-members) - Thursday 19th October
- ASUC Awards (members & non-members) - Friday 24th November
TRAINING DAY 2016- The Training Day was be held on Thursday 20 October at BRE. We welcomed over 110 delegates on the day. A similar format to 2015 was adopted with voting buttons being utilised again to fully engage the audience and obtain feedback and participation.
The topics for the day included Root Barrier Splits, Japanese Knotweed, Ground instability risk profiling, Satellite mapping, Trees issue, Legal Update
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2016– This years annual general meeting welcomed two guest speakers. Keith Gabriel from Gabriel Geo Consulting provided a presentation on ‘Basement Impact Assessments – a rapidly evolving market’. To view this presentation please Click here. We also welcomed Mark Richardson from MPW Insurance Brokers and his presentation entitled ‘House of Horrors or fairy-tale ending?’ To view this presentation please Click here.
CURRENT AFFAIRS MEETING - The last meeting of the current affairs special interest group took place on Thursday 1st September at the BRE Watford. Chaired by Mick Millership. The meeting focussed on The Weather Wetter winters, hotter summers’ and the way in which this will affect the insurance industry? To view the minutes from the Meeting on please click here