Aims objectives & structure
The Subsidence Forum has the following objectives viz to: –
- improve public awareness of subsidence issues;
- promote the subsidence industry;
- improve lines of communication between all parties involved in subsidence;
- improve quality and standards throughout the industry;
- encourage the use of competent suppliers;
- encourage the use of warranties and guarantees where appropriate
- establish a centre of shared knowledge and exchange of non-competitive information.
SUBS FORUM NEWS
CURRENT AFFAIRS MEETING 2016 - Thursday 1 September, BRE Watford More info on Events & Seminars
TRAINING DAY 2016 - Thursday 20 October, BRE Watford
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2015 - 2017 To view more click here
DISSERTATION INITIATIVE - The Forum offers a cash prize of £500 for the best undergraduate, final year dissertation for 2016 - see the Latest News page.
SUBSIDENCE HANDBOOK – A Practical Guide to subsidence in domestic property - 4th Edition available at a cost of £12.95 (inc p&p)
The Subsidence Forum provides a unique focal point for anyone involved in the subsidence industry delivering a range of benefits.